Eheim 36-Month Warranty
Terms & Conditions
The equipment is guaranteed for 36 months from the date of receipt by the final user against defects in materials of manufacture. During this period, it will be repaired or have parts replaced free of charge provided that:
- The equipment is returned to one of our Customer Service Centers or to the agent from which it was purchased with evidence of the purchase and delivery date.
- The equipment has been purchased by the end user and not used for hire purposes.
- The equipment has not been misused or handled carelessly or otherwise than in accordance with any instructions provided in respect of its use.
- Repair have not been attempted other than by our Customer Service staff or an authorized agent or dealer.
This guarantee does not confer rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. This guarantee is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Please refer to the conditional warranty of selected products stated below:
- The warranty covers motor head and motor pump only.
- Accessories: No warranty on all accessories packaged with Eheim
- Range hood: No warranty for bulb
Please Note: The warranty card is not replaceable in the event of loss. You are required to present the warranty card together with the purchase receipt for your free warranty products, failing which the company or its authorized dealer reserves the right to decline any warranty claim.
How to claim?
- The warranty is effective for 36 months, starting from the date on the receipt.
- The claim requires the presentation of original receipt & warranty card.
- The validity is under manufacturer inspection.
- Please contact our customer service for the claim.